The National Hotel
The beautifully restored, award-winning National Hotel is set in the heart of Fremantle. Boasting 12 individually styled luxury ensuite hotel rooms, a spectacular rooftop bar, restaurant with wrap around verandas and a traditional pub playing live music every day.
Current Accommodation Offers
By booking our hotel rooms directly with us you are supporting a local business and will receive these sensational benefits:
• Stay Longer vouchers – Food and beverage vouchers for use on any level of the building. $20 for 1 night, $50 for 2 nights, $100 for 3 nights or $150 for 4 nights or more
• Priority for early check in or late check out (subject to availability)
• The ability to communicate directly with us and not have to go through a third party booking site or overseas call centre
For Dine-In bookings:
Rooftop Bar Opening Hours
Now open 7 days a week (subject to weather)
Please note: Opening times are subject to function bookings and weather conditions. We recommend calling the venue before your visit to ensure you are not disappointed when you arrive.
- Address:98 High Street, Fremantle, Western Australia
- Phone:(08) 9335 6688
- Warning: Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises. Hotel Licence 601001925 Carnegies Realty Pty Ltd 98 High Street, Fremantle Tel. 9335 6688